TIM new IR website was developed to offer accessibility and better navigability to its visitors.
The website content has been adapted in order to become easier and more convenient, with a new layout that allows the insertion of rules of web accessibility.
The site was developed following the W3C – World Wide Web Consortium, the international community that develops web standards and accessibility proven through tests with the most used programs for accessibility of people with visual and hearing disabilities, with Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome and Safari browsers.
If you find any difficulty or have any suggestions to improve the quality and accessibility of TIM IR website, click here.
- Home = Alt + 1
- Search = Alt + 2
- Skip to content = Alt + 3
- Increase Zoom = Alt + 4
- Decrease Zoom = Alt + 5
- Portuguese = Alt + 7
- English = Alt + 8
- Top = Alt + 9
- Alt + Shift + number
- Shift + Escape + number
Safari e OmniWeb:
- Ctrl + number
* The Firefox browser uses the command “Ctrl+Shift” instead of “Alt”.
You can also browse through the links on a certain page by using the TAB key.
- DOSVOX (Source: http://intervox.nce.ufrj.br/ )
- Virtual Vision (Source: http://intervox.nce.ufrj.br/ )
- JAWS (Source: http://www.freedomscientific.com/about/about.asp )
- NVDA (Source: http://www.nvda-project.org/wiki/Download )
- MAGic® screen (Source: http://www.freedomscientific.com/products/lv/magic-bl-product-page.asp )
Translator for Brazilian Sign Language (Libras)
- Vlibras: Click here to access the plugin’s page which can be used on different devices and platforms. Vlibras triggers a tool that translates information in Portuguese such as texts, audios and videos into the Brazilian sign language (“LIBRAS”) and makes the content on TIM’s website accessible to hearing-impaired people.This site has a better accessibility when accessed in the most updated versions of your browser. Always use the latest version of the software.
LAWS AND DECREES RELATING TO ACCESSIBILITY
- Decree n. 5.296 from December 02, 2004
- Decree n. 6.949 from August 25, 2009
Promulgates the International Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities and its Optional Protocol, signed at New York, on March 30, 2007
- Decree n 7.724 from May 16, 2012
Regulates Law n. 12,527, which provides for access to information
- Modelo de Acessibilidade de Governo Eletrônico (Accessibility Model of Electronic Government) (http://www.governoeletronico.gov.br/acoes-e-projetos/e-MAG).
- Ministerial order n. 03, of May 7, 2007- .pdf format (35,5Kb) – Institutionalizes the Accessibility Model of Electronic Government – e-MAG